Monday 23 February 2009

Random Musings - Day #54: (Bahrain #4)

I don't know why I feel like I have the cold/sore throat but later in the day I am fine. It might were be sandy environment of Bahrain.
Still trying to take it as easy as I can but I did go to the Bahrain National Museum, which appears to be a combination of a local art gallery, local artifacts and graves. There is also private collection on display for the late King Saud.
Also went to the Bahrain City Centre mall fairly big with 3 floors of shops, bowling alley, cinema, waterpark. Mind you, it's not fully completed though.
Went to a karaoke place and sung as well. heh.

Sexercise
As the "time warp" song goes "let's sexercise, let's sexericse", it looks like that there is evidence that it keeps you fit.

Carnival
Meanwhile in Trinidad and Tobago, the 2009 carnival is in full swing and can be watched live.

Oscars
Oh yeah and Slumdog Millionaire won 8 oscars. Kate Winslett and Heath Ledger won their oscars too. However, the rest didn't, just to show the leaked list was faked (or change at the last moment).

No comments: