Thursday 26 February 2009

Random Musings - Day #57 (Bahrain #7)

Jokes
Here are some old school jokes in the form of "A man walks into the pub" and "Knock knock". Talking of jokes here's Terry Tibbs receiving a phone call. Also Russell Peters make fun of other people's accents.

Dance Music
I've been looking at the MTV Dance channel. Some interesting songs there include the sneaky sound system's 'I love it' and someone has video mashed up Flithy Dukes 'This Rhythm' with Jean Claude Van Damme.

Bahrain
I went down to Manama souq (gold market) near Bab Al Bahrain, which is in the heart of the city centre. I got some gold stud earrings that someone requested. But I may have been suckered into buying another pair (diamonds). That said I managed to haggle down the price from 161 to 48 in my lame 'I really can't afford it' style.

No comments: