Sunday, 13 September 2026

Weekend Playlist: Think

Weekend Playlist: Think

Here's the weekend playlist created by Lyricslinger with help from guest curator Leigh looking at X/twitter selections (10/09/2026) with Songs that reference thinking.
This was commemorate Positive Thinking Day on Monday (13/09)

Final Mixtape

Here's the final playlist!

[Side 1] I Think, Therefore I Am
Aretha Franklin - Think
Guns N'Roses - Think about you
Tiffany - I think we’re alone now
Cars - You may think
Marvin Gaye - Too busy thinking about my baby
Garbage - I think I'm paranoid

[Side 2] Mind Games
Super Furry Animals - Hermann loves Pauline
Pet Shop Boys - Always on my mind
Indigo Girls - Galileo
Rodríguez - I wonder
Furniture - Brilliant Mind
Ian Dury - There ain't half been some clever bastards

[Bonus]
Ray Bolger & Judy Garland - If I only had a brain
Jem - They
John Lennon - Imagine

No comments: