Sunday, 6 September 2026

Weekend Playlist: Beards

Weekend Playlist: Beards

Here's the weekend playlist created by Adrian with help from guest curator Snail looking at X/twitter selections (03/09/2026) with Songs that reference or related to beards and facial hair.
This was commemorate International Beard day which is celebrated on the first Saturday of September (Sep 5).

Final Mixtape

Here's the final playlist!

[Side 1]
Sparks - Moustache
Willie Nelson - I'd have to be crazy
Ash - Kung Fu
David McWilliams - Days of Pearly Spencer
Beautiful South – Have fun
Jacques Brel - La chanson de Jacky

[Side 2]
ZZ Top - I'm bad I'm nationwide
Proclaimers - I'd ask the questions
Rory Gallagher - Tattoo'd lady
Green Jelly - Three little pigs
Jethro Tull - Aqualung
Ke$ha - Your love is my drug 

[Hidden]
Keala Settle - This is me
Black Sabbath - Wizard
Squeeze - She doesn't have to shave

No comments: