Sunday, 5 July 2026

Weekend Playlist: Independence

Weekend Playlist: Independence

Here's the weekend playlist created by Snail with help from guest curator Charlie looking at X/twitter selection (02/07/2026) with Songs that reference independent or independence.
This was commemorate the independence days of America (4th July), Cape Verde and Venezuela (5th July).

Final Mixtape

Here's the final playlist!

[Side 1]
Jon & Vangelis - State of Independence
Kelly Clarkson - Miss Independent
Destiny's Child - Independent woman Part I
Shires - Independence day
Bruce Springsteen - Independence day
Neyo - Miss Independent

[Side 2]
Simon & Garfunkel - I am a rock
Lesley Gore - You don't own me
Soup Dragons - I'm free
Alison Limerick - Make it on my own
Joan Armatrading - Me myself I
De'Lacy - Hideaway

[Bonus]
Surjan Stevens - 4th of July
Galaxie 500 - 4th of July
Taylor Swift - End Game

No comments: