Sunday, 26 July 2026

Weekend Playlist: All or Nothing

Weekend Playlist: All or Nothing

Here's the weekend playlist created by Lyricslinger with help from guest curator Snail looking at X/twitter selections (23/07/2026) with Songs that reference All or Nothing.
This was commemorate All or Nothing Day on July 26th.

Final Mixtape

Here's the final playlist!

[Side 1] "All or Nothing"
Eminem - Lose myself
Sheppard - Geronimo
Foo Fighters - Nothing at all
Super Furry Animals - Do or die
David Guetta ft Sia - Titanium
U2 - All I want is you

[Side 2] "All"/"Nothing"
Dwight Yoakem - Nothing but love
Sinead O'Connor - Nothing compares 2 u
Echo & Bunnymen - Nothing lasts forever
Skunk Anansie - All I want is you
Killers - All these things that I've done
Small Faces - All or nothing

[Bonus]
Inspiral Carpets - This is how it feels
Hazel O'Connor - D-Days
Queen - All dead all dead

No comments: