Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Weekend Playlist: Holding Hands

Weekend Playlist: Holding Hands

Here's the weekend playlist created by SnailOB with help from guest curator Dave looking at X/twitter selections (07/08/2026) with Songs that reference holding hands.
This was commemorate Hold Hands Day on August 9th.

Final Mixtape

Here's the final double album playlist!

[Side 1] Hold on!
Hootie and the Blowfish - Hold my Hand
Dwight Yoakam - Take hold of my Hand
Lady Gaga - Hold my Hand
R.E.M. - Happy shiny people
Beatles - I wanna hold your Hand
Jess Glynne - Hold my Hand
[Side 2] Take it!
Beatsteaks - Hand in Hand
Solomon Burke - Cry to me
Elvis Presley - Can't help falling in love with you
Aretha Franklin - Precious Lord, Take my Hand
Cure - Lovecats
New Seekers - I'd like to teach the world to sing (in perfect harmony)
[Bonus]
Gap Band - Oops upside your head
Ottawan - Hands up

[Side 3]
UNKLE - Hold my Hand
Sam Cooke - Sugar Dumpling
Womack Sisters - If I let you
Skid Row - I remember you
Daniel Johnston - Held the Hand
Blur - Parklife
[Side 4]
Neil Sedaka - Laughter in the rain
Snow Patrol - Open your eyes
Kae Tempest - Hold your own
James Brown - Living in America
King - Won't you take my hand now
Sigur Ros - Hoppipolla
[Bonus]
Dee D Jackson - Automatic Lover
Alanis Morissette - Hand in my pocket

No comments: