Monday 19 August 2024

Weekend Playlist: Feet

Weekend Playlist: Feet

Here's the weekend playlist created by Benny with help from guest curator Lisa B looking at X/twitter selections (15/08/2024) with Songs that reference foot or feet (but no shoes).
This is to commemorate the start of the new premier league season over the weekend and "I love my feet" day on Sunday 17th August.

Final Mixtape

Here's the final playlist!

Thanks to Jack for the spotified list
[Side 1] Foot
Kasabian - Club foot
Camera Obscura - Fooloose & fancy free
James Brown - Get on the good foot
Isley Brothers - Footsteps in the dark
Norah Jones - Toes
Kenny Loggins - Footloose

[Side 2] Feet
Alanis Morrisette - Head over feet
Queens of stone Age - Feet don't fail me
Crowded House - Fall at your feet
Joy Crookes - Feet don't fail me now
Caroline Jones - Bare feet
Gloria Estefan - Get on your feet

[Bonus]
Martika - I feel the Earth move
Tribe Called Quest - Can I kick it?
Eric Idle - One foot in the grave

Long list

  • Alanis Morrisette - Head over feet
  • Ash - Walking Barefoot
  • Camera Obscura - Fooloose & fancy free
  • Carole King - I feel the Earth move
  • Caroline Jones - Bare feet
  • Chic - My feet keep dancing
  • Chickenfoot - Big foot
  • Crash Test Dummies - God shuffled his feet
  • Crowded House - Fall at your feet
  • Crowded House - Nails in my feet
  • Dr & Medics - No-one loves you when you have no shoes
  • Embrace - World at your feet
  • Eric Idle - One foot in the grave
  • Frances Nero - Footsteps following me
  • George Michael - Careless Whisper {guilty feet got no rhythm}
  • Gloria Estefan - Get on your feet
  • Goldfrapp - Tip toe
  • Gracie Fields - Pass shoot goal
  • Isley Brothers - Footsteps in the dark
  • James Brown - Get on the good foot
  • Johnny Cash - Big Foot
  • Joy Crookes - Feet don't fail me now
  • Junior Senior - Move your feet
  • Kasabian - Club foot
  • Kathy Kirby - Following in father's footsteps
  • Kenny Loggins - Footloose
  • Leon Redbone - Your Feets Too Big
  • Louisana Man - Feet don't fail me now
  • Marc Coen - Walking in Memphis
  • Martika – I feel the earth move
  • Markus & Rakan - Six foot six Jimi
  • Motorhead - On your feet or on your knees
  • Mud - Tiger feet
  • Need to Breathe - Feet don't fail me now
  • Norah Jones - Toes
  • Oysterband - When I'm up I can't get down
  • Parliament - Agony of defeet
  • Pixies - Where is my mind?
  • PVMNTS - Standing (on my own two feet)
  • Queens of stone Age - Feet don't fail me
  • REM - Stand
  • Rick James - Superfreak
  • Robert Parker - Barefootin'
  • Squeeze - Footprints
  • Stevie Wonder - Knock me off my feet
  • Third World - Stand up on your own two feet
  • Toploader - Achilles Heel
  • Tracy Chapman - Cold Feet
  • Tribe Called Quest - Can I kick it?
  • Tribe Called Quest - Footprints
  • Tribe Called Quest - Little Foot/Big Foot
  • U2 - Ground beneath her feet
  • Zac Brown - Toes in the water
  • PJ Harvey - 50 foot Queenie

No comments: